Public Service Announcement.

News and information about the site, and the direction it is going.

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Public Service Announcement.

Postby Lifeinwinter » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 pm

It is becoming too common of an occurrence with people going back and forth with the staff members about their wants when they don't get the reply they wish for, or only taking part of the information with them. This is becoming a tiresome problem causing some of us to have to hunt down each other and comparing notes for contrast. If you're displeased with a decision you wish to dispute you're free to do so, and with another DM if you wish, but do include the initial DM, and make sure they're aware so it doesn't come off as someone trying to slip under the radar elsewhere. Failure to do so, or anything that appears to be an act of trying to get one's way playing the 'Mommy Daddy' game (Going from one parent to the other looking for the better answer) will be considered a violation of the site's Code of Conduct and handled accordingly. Repeat failure to comply with this simple request will result in termination.
Why sleep? I dream when I'm awake.
Lifeinwinter

Re: Public Service Announcement.

Postby Jiriki » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:12 pm

So you insert one DM name and the all of them get a message? What about asking for levels or money or stuff? It makes more work in a way.. how about people just use their noodles? It didn't work with their parents when they were little, it won't work now with the 'site parents'.

Guess it comes to down to honor and 'no means no'.
Jiriki

Postby JuneBarcarolle » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:09 am

@Raina

As far as I know, no there isn't a way to set up groups for messages. :(
I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
JuneBarcarolle

Postby A.J. » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:05 am

You add more than one name to send it to, a la FpM.
A.J.

Return to Community News