Back from the not so gentle past

News and information about the site, and the direction it is going.

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Back from the not so gentle past

Postby Arrow-Bolt » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Howdy folks.

Went off and disappeared for a long while. Sorry about that. I never met to just fade away in a blink like that.

Got in an accident at work, which led to me not being able to work. It then lead to a measure of depression and various rotation and testing of drugs/medicine.

So I think maybe I have some measure of control on my life again, so I will give my hobby and the good time I had here another go.

I'll quit blubbering now ^_^;

Cheers,
Arrow-Bolt
Arrow-Bolt

Re: Back from the not so gentle past

Postby Shamsy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello AB,

Welcome back! Nothing unusual about folk coming and going, but it is nice to see old faces again. I'm glad to hear things are going better for you.

I'm hoping to be on Saturday between 7PM EST and 9PM, if you are after casual RP.

Wto are and what levels are your PCs? I'm happy to throw you a ‘welcome home’ party DD style soon ;-) Just need a little break from the big adventure I just ran.

Cheers, Sham
Of course it's evil! Kill it!
Shamsy

Postby Arrow-Bolt » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Thanks kindly Shamsy. Just need to get my feet wet again before diving into here in full and your kind offer.

Kept my D&D and Forgotten Realms itch under control with these youtube gems.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... LfitPCdJEN ... Tales From My D&D Campaign ... it starts low on the production budget in the beginning but the quality of the video producton improves. Grand skill at story telling say I.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BruceWilla ... d=0&view=1 ... URealms Live ... the creator hosts on Twitch a custom RPG table top game. Replays in playlist format on youtube. On Twitch folks can donate to various story elements to either help the part, doom the party, or just throw wacky stuff at the party.
Arrow-Bolt

Postby adragonb » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Glad you are back Bolt!!!!
adragonb

Postby raskule » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Glad your alright and back. Missed you, buddy :D
raskule

Return to Community News