Availability of PDMs & DMs for Scenes

A place to discuss the setting, rules and anything else Out of Character.

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Availability of PDMs & DMs for Scenes

Postby Xairren » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:57 pm

Please let any of the DM's know or just post in the PDM forum what you would like posted here, if anything at all, not required.

(Interested in running a scene? Click Here.)
Xairren

tachus

Postby Xairren » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:35 am

PDM/DM Scene Name: Oderint Dum Metuant

OOC Chat Name: tachus

Forum Name: tachus

Availability: Usually just weekends though sometimes in the very early mornings chat time during the week. We are talking roughly 2am-10am EST (11pm-7am chat). I can wake up early, and be around for Friday and Saturday nights if timing so requires though.

Preferred Group Size: 3-6... though any more than 4 might be a bit chaotic, so expect me to be a bit more crazy then...

Preferred Group Levels: n/a really... but I like at least 3+... but I can run for 1-2 if I get a good idea to work off of.

Other Info: Just as heads up for my 'combat' I give each person five minutes after I tell them it is their turn to post or else I will declare they are 'full defensive' action for the turn. This is so that combat isn't taking 4 hours and story only gets 1. Sorry if things don not work out the way you want, but if you are in a scene you should devote your attention to it.
Xairren

Postby Xairren » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:07 pm

PDM/DM Scene Name: Arbiter of Fate (Unless it's an NPC only.)

OOC Chat Name: Alex_Knight (Or Alex_Warking or -x_x- when watching a scene.)

Forum Name: Alex_Knight

Availability: Usually - Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays after 9pm EST (6pm chat); Fridays all day and the occasional weekend.

Preferred Group Size: 4-6 and no more unless it is simply a social scene. Any more than that and combat drags too much.

Preferred Group Levels: Any, though mid-levels are more fun than low-levels for me as there is more I can do as a DM.

Other Info: I try to be fair and reasonable as a DM, but when combat occurs I prefer things to be orderly and arguments with me kept to a minimum. Rather, non-existent. If you don't like my ruling on something we can discuss it later, but once made, it has been made and will not be rescinded - unless the mistake is glaring and led to character death. Also, I tend to like horror tropes and will use them on occasion. That does not mean that it will be nothing but undead, mind you.
Xairren

Postby JuneBarcarolle » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:35 am

PDM/DM Scene Name: Evil Dungeon Mistress

OOC Chat Name: JuneBarcarolle, or assorted junebugs

Forum Name: JuneBarcarolle

Availability: This varies by day. Sunday-Thursday I'm around in the early afternoon, and will be around in the evenings after about 11:00pm chat time. Fridays I can be available anytime, Saturdays are generally good as well.

Preferred Group Size: 3-6 players is what I typically run for.

Preferred Group Levels: I tend to stick with running lower level stuff for the most part (1-6s). I do occasionally run higher level stuff, and I also take requests when I can.

Other Info: Lately I've been trying to run stuff for the late night crew. However, I am in Ohio and don't get home until 2:00am EST. So this means if I'm running, the most I can do in any one night is a two-hour block. After 4:00am my time, my brain becomes a potato. *g* So I expect my players to be attentive and active.
I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
JuneBarcarolle

Re:

Postby Xairren » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:36 pm

PDM/DM Scene Name: Fiendish Xairren

OOC Chat Name: Fiendish Xairren

Forum Name: Xairren

Availability Update (10/14/09): RL is kicking my butt these days. However I'm going to try to get some play time in on Sunday mornings (after 6am Pacific/Chat or 8am Central) for four or five hours.

Preferred Group Size: 4-6 players

Preferred Group Levels: Any, just need more prep time for higher level stuff. Please feel welcome to send forum PM requests. -- Note: When possible, I give preference to those PDMs who run scenes. 8)
Xairren

Return to OOC Questions, Answers & Discussions