Log Book at Moorgate Watch House

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Log Book at Moorgate Watch House

Postby Kerry » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:27 pm

Grit returns before her shift and makes a note in the Incident Log:

Midafternoon: Disturbance at Bright Blade Brandished. Lance Constable Jiriki reports Syllain Intimidating others. When questioned, Syllain cast spell, turned into wolf and fled, interfering with Rod investigation. Message left at Glade that Syllain should report to Moorgate Watch House. Recommend hold suspect for cleric evaluation.

Witnesses: Jerek Rivenhold, Garland Waynwood, Newt Oaktree.
Kerry

Postby Jiriki » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:29 pm

It is also requested that Miriel Eveningfall attend the Moorgate Watchouse to fill in a statement with regards to this incident.
Jiriki

Postby Laura » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:06 pm

Miriel's signed statement.

Syllain was upset and said it was about something a man did to her, she didn't specify what that was, and that she ran away from him to keep from hurting him. She then stated that she inflicted a wound apon her neck. I admit that I reacted poorly to this and I'm ashamed that I didn't try and help her when she obviously needed it, and I left before what she stands accused of happened, leaving her more upset then she was. Looking back w/ a calm mind, It's possible that this man hurt her, and possibly inflicted the wound apon her. Many woman that experience this kind of assualt are ashamed to report it, I believe that Syllain may need help and not prosecution, and that the rods should look into this man.

~Miriel Eveningfall
Laura

Return to In Character Roleplaying