More trouble in the Gardens

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

More trouble in the Gardens

Postby Stam » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Citygoes could be mistaken for beginning to think that anywhere with an excessive amount of greenery was hazardous to your health.

Yet another corpse was removed from the Gardens late at night by the Watch, trailed by a quartet of Waterdeep's citizens, who themselves were followed by the corpse of something considerably larger.

[Ian, Joe, Kemian and Marek: You've all got a fat city bonus coming to you, plus a lot of flying calamari should you want that. Let me know what, if anything, you're intending to do here so I can get my fPMs written out :)]
Stam

Re: More trouble in the Gardens

Postby Stam » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:24 am

[If the answer to the above question is, "Take the money and leave," kindly post that too. *g*

Loot will be handed out by average party level, so 400 gp each before any deductions for souvenirs.]
Stam

Postby Ian » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:23 pm

After a close examination of the remains, Maera concludes that the tough, red-and-black mottled hide of the cloaker should actually meet her tailor's needs quite nicely.

She will offer to completely forgo her share of the loot in return for taking the creature's corpse.
Ian

Postby Talinor » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Take the money and leave! woo!!

-Joe
Talinor

Postby Kemian » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Evander will take the cash.
Kemian

Return to In Character Roleplaying