Demons and Kobalds and Eggs OH MY

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Demons and Kobalds and Eggs OH MY

Postby Lifeinwinter » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Watchman Kavir had noticed an armored and caped man beating a small rock against a larger one. A conversation between the two had drawn attention from from others spending a little bit of time not more than a mile outside of the city near the oceanfront.

The man, introducing himself as a man named Glint asked Kavir to use his horse to fetch his gear he had left at camp and then asked Townsfolk Kavir, Lodge, Shevarra, Taan, and Ailia to take a walk with him to which he explained being a cartographer searching out some landmarks he had heard of in the area to mark into his greater maps.

Unable to enter a set of Ruins the party members with the exception of Ailia entered for him, in which they found a ritual binding some little demons. Actions of some party members dismembered the demons and ended the binding violently. Ailia healed most of their wounds and they set up camp with Glint, who layed snoring cuddled up to his warm 'rock' as they argued demons rights late into the night.
Lifeinwinter

Re: Demons and Kobalds and Eggs OH MY

Postby Lifeinwinter » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:07 pm

I had said there would be a continuation tonight at 7pm, but plans have changed, and I will be pulled out of town for the better part of the week a day early.
My Apologies to anyone in this Arc.
Continue when we can.

Always,
-Winter.
Lifeinwinter

Postby Rosemadder » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:10 pm

((So what happened after Ailia did the unsummoning spell? ))
Rosemadder

Postby Lifeinwinter » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:59 am

Joined by Bill the party continued with Glint to mark out more places his guild had sent him to fill in more descriptions on their maps. They found an old abandoned town that wasn't even marked on any of them. The place was in ruin, and the gate locked. They broke the lock open entered the town triggering a gargoyle that sat upon the top of the gate. Destroying it with only a slight struggle.

Carved into the mountain surrounding the town it its own private valley was a large church they entered and found two devils both bound by slightly different rituals. One was a pleasure devil that when spoken to nicely would inform them on their situation. That if the other devil, a legion devil, were destroyed or unsummoned she would pop into a designated place in the realm she did not know of, but an idea she did not like. She promised them that if that happened to her she would cause havoc anywhere she was relocated, because she just wanted to go home. The end result was them searching the place and finding how to unsummon the legion devil. The pleasure devil quickly vanished, and what actually happened to her is yet to be discovered.
Lifeinwinter

Postby Lifeinwinter » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:05 am

Glint was nowhere to be found after the task was completed to the satisfaction of the party until he appeared recently in the town of waterdeep. He had been walking around the town just updating old maps of it, and speaking to those he had met, or had began meeting while there.

Two of which he had taken into the cemetary after finding a gate unlocked at dawn. They searched the place to make sure it was safe of vandals and the like and left with the assumption that everything was in order.

After just a few days a group of Kobalds came asking for him. When they didn't get the answer they wanted they sounded an alarm causing a half feind leading an odd army of militant, yet just as stupid as normal, kobalds that marched toward the city.

Some citizens that were out and about halted the march for a while, and put the half fiend to death until Glint appeared and gave himself over. What was left of the small green army left with the man walking with his hands in the air the entire time.
Lifeinwinter

Return to In Character Roleplaying