The Search for Evander

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Re: The Search for Evander

Postby Talinor » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:31 pm

*Tal smiles to Charles* "They already have what I know, Charles. I went to them first."

"If you have information about the planes, then you are welcome. Otherwise, we'll see. I have to give precidence to those with knowledge of the planes.. "
Talinor

Postby Bob » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:35 pm

"I do not^ have any knowledge of the planes.

I will then wait for your invitation to the scrying session if I may be present for it, or word and information from you about Evander Hawk's location.

Perhaps you might be interested Talinor to have Mother Irimae of the Ilmateri at such a scrying session?

She is a most powerful cleric of the Ilmateri Hospice in the North Ward. Thought I do not know if she will be free from her present tasks when ever it is you choose to host the scrying session."
Bob

Postby X Man » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:31 pm

(( For those of you needing/wanting IC sessions for doing these things, looks like Weds will be my day. I will be running a solo scene for Evander in the morning to continue, so it may be a good time for all involved to get together so you all can communicate with one another - Plan I believe so far is sometime in the A.M. - Say... 9 a.m. chat? Let me know if that works for you all :) ))
X Man

Postby X Man » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 pm

(( I will make it a point to make myself available this Tues/Weds morning from 9-11am chat to discuss this plot line/run scenes for it and/or to plan times to get together. I hope I can catch interested parties as with enough interest I can run scenes that can range from lowbie adventures (levels 1-4) on up to the mid-teens. Hope to catch folks over the next couple days. ))

AJ
X Man

Postby X Man » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:27 am

(( ok apparently my ISP doesn't care that I made plans to be available... Unfortunately I have no way to access the chat. Hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow. ))
X Man

Postby Stam » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:38 am

[I had an issue with it yesterday. I had to log out, entirely clear my cache and log back in again before it let me access the chat. Everything else worked fine.

Is it telling you there's an error in your SQL, something about username?]
Stam

Postby X Man » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:49 am

(( No, apparently they are doing service upgrades in my area that include a "free" speed bump. That remains to be seen. Apparently services may not be available until tomorrow. I must have missed the memo. Sorry for spamming up the ic board, I'll try to make it up to folks...))
X Man

Postby Kemian » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:34 pm

AJ my new routine continues to evolve. Monday mornings chat time. and Thursday Afternoons are currently the most likely times for us to catch up. Joe if this works for you please post here, along with anyone else that is involved with this storyline.
Kemian

Postby Talinor » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:49 am

Sorry man, I can no longer play during the day time during the week due to the new job and the filter's/ monitoring there.

-Joe
Talinor

Postby Rosemadder » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:28 am

(Who is in on this scene so far and what day/time will the next scene be? I would love to put Bill into it, if not too low a level. (5th). thanks!)
Rosemadder

Postby X Man » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:00 am

As of the moment the scene is open. With enough interested parties I can open it up for 3 sets of scenes for low, mid, and upper levels. That was always the plan. Getting together all at once seems to botch that all up, however.

Rose, if you want to gather other similar levels and post available times I will work to begin at least something appropriate to your power levels. For the upper levels, Kem is the crux and we've been missing each other here and there but I'm sure we'll come around. Anyone is free at this point to post their interest although I must say Garland, Ailia, Klitch, and Juliana have dibs on the mid level party (9-12) first (though there be room for one or two more).

Joe, I understand if you're not available during the day - are you available at all? If so let me know when.

AJ
X Man

Postby Lifeinwinter » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Callistar is informed of the happenings as told through the point of view of Talinor. He's level 4, and I'd be willing to throw him in to help Bill make a party if needed.
Why sleep? I dream when I'm awake.
Lifeinwinter

Postby Bob » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Jac Edwards is level 4 and would like to toss in his hat with Bill's group.

---

Chalres is level 9 and would like to toss his hat in with the mid levels.... that is if he gets back from June's scene is on with Tal at the moment.
Bob

Postby Talinor » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Tal is off on June's run.. off trying to keep folks alive.. you know it's a hobby... but I believe they are going to be back sooner then later.

MY other folks are all off seemingly trying to get themselves killed. or I'd have them go along as well *chuckles*

but generally... I'm available nearly every eveningish. later on friday nights and saturday nights.

Tal is about to hit level 15 (level 14 caster progression) as soon as I decided on two feats *grumbles* (one is leadership replacement oops should have done that earlier), but is more then happy to go with anyone basically anywhere, or frankly if you need him for some random npc type thing just let me know. Portal opening, healing, divination and giving up plot hooks...

-Joe
Talinor

Postby X Man » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Rose, Winter, Bob - one or two more and you've got yourself a group. Post availability as a cohesive whole and I will certainly have something to keep you entertained once we can get everyone's schedules to coincide.

As for Tal, I really hope we can get something together so that I can progress with the next part of the story for the mid/upper levels. That said, if anyone else is interested, including the original group of folks who've been through this bit up to now can give me their availability I'd like to get this show back on the road please.

Thanks.

AJ
X Man

PreviousNext

Return to In Character Roleplaying