The Search for Evander

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Re: The Search for Evander

Postby Lifeinwinter » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:44 pm

New promoting schedule has me sharing my days with that disgusting ball of fire we make warm our planet. I've been keeping a schedule of going to sleep at midnight, and getting up at around 9am. (both Chat Time) My job does allow me to move things forward or backward a few hours as well, so as long as I know ahead of time I can make just about any daytime game.

-The Wonderland
--Winter
Why sleep? I dream when I'm awake.
Lifeinwinter

Postby Stam » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:07 am

I'm likewise available during daytime hours at work. Evenings are available upon request, but can't go late anymore - dads need their sleep, so 9pm Chat is about my limit.
Stam

Postby Stam » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:41 pm

*updates*

Tahiri now has a where, and a request. She's off to chat to the Ilmatari priesthood to see if she can't get some transport - and pending that, will see whether she's going to ask permission to pop out of the city for a rescue.
Stam

Postby Rosemadder » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 pm

This weekis spotty for me, with getting 2 sons into college and 1 into elementary school for monday! Otherwise, mornings to midmornings chat time, is pretty good, or evenings until 9 chat time.
Not. Friday!
Rosemadder

Postby X Man » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Sounds like daytimes might be best for this group. I know Kem is usually available 9am to noon chat so that time slot may get filled by the higher ups, if any of them are available then. Let me know if somewhere from noon to 5 chat on Thursday, 8/26 works for you all and I will see if we can't get the second plotline rolling...

AJ
X Man

Postby Stam » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:18 am

I'll be otherwise occupied with the last day of our vacation at that point - sorry!
Stam

Postby Keith » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:30 am

Ailia is still interested in this. (need to level her up to 10).

Most evenings on or after 6:00pm chat time is my availability. (I'm running this Friday and Saturday night though).
Keith

Postby Talinor » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:35 pm

In secret, through folks... well most folks just don't know. average citizens deliver messages to a few different places and people.

Most of them are simply that they need to catch the Tal at the spires.

Those that manage to catch up with Tal, get told simply that Evander is in trouble. He's being held and is stuck between the two warring faction of the Githyanki. He's being held by a magical collar that will kill him, and somehow will charm him. And can only be removed by the exact Gith that put it on. And next... he will be in calimshan....
Talinor

Postby X Man » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:49 pm

I have time for scenes tomorrow and tues/weds of next week. Let me know who can make what days/times and I will do what I can to make the most of it.

AJ
X Man

Postby Bob » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Bob wrote:Jac Edwards is level 4 and would like to toss in his hat with Bill's group.

---

Chalres is level 9 and would like to toss his hat in with the mid levels.... that is if he gets back from June's scene is on with Tal at the moment.

Charles is back in Waterdeep. Though understood the orginal chars of the mid level scene have 1st dibs on the continuation of the lost keth and evander scene.

---

At the spires Charles thanks Tal for information gathered. Thanks him most deeply.
Bob

Postby Lifeinwinter » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:17 pm

I'm open for weekdays. Weekends are taken. Friday might be sketchy. One elf ready to go.
-Winter.
Lifeinwinter

Postby X Man » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 am

Ok I will try to get in touch with Rose and set it up for a daytime scene... As for the uppers, that will probably be necessary to set that up for the swing shift as well as the mid levels. I still need confirmation from the o.g. cast: xan, Jim, Keith is confirmed, marek, and kem is confirmed. That group without evander could certainly use one or two more additions around 10th level, and so Charles will get one of those spots. Could use one more pc though if anyone has one around that power range... I hope to have this rolling along by next tues weds and will be around today for questions and scene age if there are enough players :)

AJ
X Man

Postby X Man » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:46 am

I am planning to run one or all three of these scenes on Tuesday, so any interested parties that are available on that day please let me know.

AJ
X Man

Postby Stam » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:20 am

I'll be online Tuesday daytime (at work) and should be available.

Tuesday evening, I can be available after 6:30pm Chat.
Stam

Postby Lifeinwinter » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:44 pm

I'll do my best, though count me as a wildcard.
Lifeinwinter

PreviousNext

Return to In Character Roleplaying