Gith's Revenge (The Search for Evander, Group 2)

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Gith's Revenge (The Search for Evander, Group 2)

Postby X Man » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 am

Here is where we will post events for the group searching for Evander that consists of:

Talinor
Val
Tahiri
Charles

Looks like this group would do well to try and get together this Sunday? What say you?

AJ
X Man

Re: Gith's Revenge (The Search for Evander, Group 2)

Postby J.C. » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 am

Sunday works for me.
J.C.

Postby Stam » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 am

Sounds doable!
Stam

Postby Bob » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Sunday during the daytiem would rock.
Bob

Postby Stam » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Evenings would probably be better. I don't think I'll be at work next week Sunday.
Stam

Postby Talinor » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 pm

depends on the time. Sundays are generally up in the air... hehe, I just don't keep the weekend schedule. and I have a baseball game for my son at 5 pm est. Generally friday nights are best.

I can play during the weeknights, depending on how late...

-Joe
Talinor

Postby X Man » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 am

Weeknights opens up a whole new slew of possibilities... Could folks do maybe tomorrow 7 pm chat?

AJ
X Man

Postby Kemian » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 am

I could do Thursday at 7 PM chat.
Kemian

Postby X Man » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:46 am

I have been informed, just this morning by the timely individual known as my son that tonight is his back to school night. This makes me, unfortunately, unavailable tonight. I will dedicate Sunday to getting this going for certain. Please let me know the best times you all can be available on that day.

AJ
X Man

Postby J.C. » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:48 am

On Sunday I am normally available after noon until closing.

But because my boss at work can be an AH, expect me when you see me and I will still have from then until closing.

J.C.
J.C.

Postby Bob » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:51 am

*is good for any time sunday on this end

though would prefer things to start earlier then later (and thus finish as much as we can before any of us fall asleep at the keyboard due to how late it might become)*
Bob

Postby X Man » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:13 pm

I have been informed that several involved parties to this adventure have continued play in Waterdeep. Seeing a complete disregard for the rules or yet another interpretation thereof, I choose to withdraw my status as PDM as well as resolve the current set of scenes with the gith and Evander in a magic DM fashion.

Evander, while searching with his party of githyanki, run in to Bill's party who bear a piece of Gith's sword. Kethean appears and gith's spirit leaves her body, possessing a female githyanki who is present there at the time that Evander's party comes into contact with Bill's. It is discovered that Di'lal, who had imprisoned Evander, is actually a part of a revolution, a civil war within the githyanki themselves, who seek to reunite the githyanki and githzerai under one people under the rule of Gith herself. The githyanki depart, but not before Di'lal frees Evander from the collar. All involved may return through Talinor's portal at the temple to Lathander in Calimport and Evander is finally reunited with his wife, Kethean.

The End.

I apologize if this comes off as reactionary. I apologize to anyone who had a vested interest in the scene. I did not give permission to return to Waterdeep. To allow rp while in an adventure far far away from Waterdeep invites the opportunity to metagame. While I am not accusing anyone of this, this is why the rule exists. Site policy is that folks are not allowed, and there should not be exceptions made, to rp in the city if they are out on adventure. Citing scheduling difficulties should be no excuse. Seeing a DM and several players doing so on sheer word of mouth when no one bothered checking with me to make sure unfortunately causes me to feel like I am not in control of my own scene. It has not been the first time I have felt that way and so subsequently I will no longer be running.

(( Edit: My first post was rather inflammatory and I apologize if I offended but I'm sticking with my decision ))

X
X Man

Postby J.C. » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 am

:::sighs, shaking his head:::

What a waste because of one idiot not respecting the rules.

Thanks Idiot, you know who you are.

My 5¢ worth!!
J.C.

Return to In Character Roleplaying