Posted on the Docks

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Re: Posted on the Docks

Postby ManthisFocht » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:30 am

Ferris gives a hearty, but brief chuckle "Heaven's no! No words of this encounter will fall on the ears of our brethren, nor the location of where the wildlife is procured; surely your keen mind and shrewd business sense could assure you that such is in our best interest as well." He says, courteously bowing his head. "Moreover, in respect to your riches, as I mentioned before, we have brought no worthy gifts for you since such a dignified encounter was more than unexpected. However, should our fauna fetch a fine reward in our homelands, I can assure you that we will return to capitalize on our discovery, and reward you with the magnificent gifts worthy of your majesty."
ManthisFocht

Postby Jiriki » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 am

He nods and even chuckles... a strange sight indeed from a great huge bronze. Then fixing a swirling eye on the small Ferris, he grins toothily.

"Then I feel that you should take no more than ten of the beasts. Oh.. and I seem to remember a treasure that was discarded rather stupidly by some 'Pie-Rats' as my Dragonene names them... you may find it in the dunes near your small craft. A burnt out caske of alcohol will mark the spot. You may leave now. I trust you will not be greedy and attempt to take more."

A gout of smoke billows from the mouth of the dragon as it turns around.
Jiriki

Postby ManthisFocht » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:16 pm

"Then fare thee well, Nymmurh!" Ferris calls after the beast and turns to the others, ushering them back out of the caverns "That went far better than we could have hoped, lets get those little buggers in the cages and bugger out of here before his mood shifts!"
ManthisFocht

Postby ManthisFocht » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:06 am

((XP/GP added? Do we need to do something?))
ManthisFocht

Postby Stam » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:10 am

[Dig up the treasure? Sell the jackalopes, and hope you manage to bargain well enough that you turn a profit doing so?]
Stam

Postby ManthisFocht » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:12 am

((I had presumed that those things were implied))

Ferris returns to the beach, a big grin on his face and heads over to the boats where some of his small cages are kept. "Alright mates, lets chase down these buggers and dig up the loot." He says, scanning the beach for the treasure marker
ManthisFocht

Postby Stam » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 am

[I dunno. I figured some of it might be waiting on Bex wanting a scene. With the merchant/lord or something at least?]
Stam

Postby Jiriki » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:49 am

Ok guys I've been looking for details of your levels so I can sort you out with XP and gold, but I can't find anything to let me know what your levels are. If you could fPM me with those all important bits then I can get you paid off. So... fPM me :D
Jiriki

Previous

Return to In Character Roleplaying