Drow hunting

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Drow hunting

Postby Lifeinwinter » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:59 pm

See Rumors(above) thread.

If you have drow items, and would like to participate in being hunted down please fPM me to let me know, and I'll be happy to try to kill you and your friends around town.

-Thanks
--Winter
Lifeinwinter

Re: Drow hunting

Postby Lifeinwinter » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:41 am

A small shop in the trades was known for unique, even if not valuable/useful items from every angle of Toril. Thinking it was neighboring business men trying to intimidate him into closing shop he ignored a letter dropped off stating, in undercommon, that he would pay for his arrogance selling items that once belonged to drow.

Some time later a group of adventurers in town heard a struggle from inside and came in to see the shop owner being violated with a knife in some sick drow ritual. They arrived just in tome to stop them from taking his now bound daughter to the underdark. She was taken to one of them temples while the local adventueres cleaned up the mess.

Some time even later than that the girl decided to keep running the business since it was all she had left in this world and has sent out a payment to the ones that saved her life.

From the looks of things this isn't the end of this.
Lifeinwinter

Return to In Character Roleplaying