Alert to: Members of the WOMPS!! (Watchful Order etc etc.)

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Alert to: Members of the WOMPS!! (Watchful Order etc etc.)

Postby Rosemadder » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:03 pm

(Of Magists and whatever.)

An alert goes out to the high- ranked members of the WOMPS:

Gather for an excursion to the coming storm to see what may or may not be within it. Take what precautions and gear you feel you might need. Extra money is provided for one companion each extra, should there be someone with related skills a member might find particularly helpful.

(Please post, those who choose to respond, when you can meet for an IC scene within the next week)
Rosemadder

Re: Alert to: Members of the WOMPS!! (Watchful Order etc etc.)

Postby Rosemadder » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:53 pm

(NOTE: Err... we have few WOMP PCs apparently. My bad. ERGO this thread changes:))

The Watchful Order etc. seeks volunteers to investigate the coming storm. Transportation to the storm will be provided. Survival is up to those hired. Instructions are:
1. Determine the natural or unnatural nature of the storm from a closer position
2. See if anything inside is a serious threat to Waterdeep
3. Investigate the wake of the storm for evidence as to what or why it is or may have formed.

It is suggested that those with arcane knowledge, divinatory magics or prayers, and knowledge and skills in Survival and Nature be chosen...
Rosemadder

Postby JuneBarcarolle » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Tyrani would be interested in looking into this phenomenon. She has been investigating the gnoll attacks on the docks already and wondering if there's a connection.

((OOC I'm available reliably Friday evenings after 6:00pm chat. Other times can vary.))
I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
JuneBarcarolle

Postby Rosemadder » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:00 am

Ok There will be a scene then at Fri 6 pm chat! (Tyrani)
Other times requested: (Will edit as needed)
Rosemadder

Postby tachus » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Sambiir will acknowledge teh posters, and probably put some up himself, and will do his best to report as his duty as a member of the WO.

((ooc: I am about to start a new work schedule that is all kinds of crazy. so my days are fairly random. once i manage to get a flight back out and am off vacation i can give more of a updated time but its unlikely i can meet the same day/time every week))
"Oderint Dum Metuant" - Emperor Caligula

"Experience is not what happens to a man; It is what a man does with what happens to him." - Aldous Huxley

PCs: Sambiir TaKorc-Wands, Vairc Delvaux, Kell Ironclaw, Zander Stormwave
tachus

Return to In Character Roleplaying