Posted

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Posted

Postby Mark » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:04 pm

A simple note is posted throughout the city

"Man seeks companions to undertake the Undermountain. I will be at the Yawning Portal promptly after sunset daily. Ask for Kasim ibn Al-Rashid."

((Ok peeps, Kasim's looking for an old style dungeon crawl in the biggest granddaddy dungeon of them all. Looking for levels 7-10, and willing to take, well, anyone. Post if you are game))
I move the stars for no one. You've run so long you've run so far. Your eyes can be so cruel.  Just as I can be so cruel.
Mark

Re: Posted

Postby tachus » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:44 am

Sambiir grins at the note, before going to request the Watchful Order send him to assist Kasim. While he mentally pictures all the magical goodies the Mad Mage may have left lying around for the finding.

(Sambiir's 9th and primarily an arcane caster and knowledge/linguist type... but it really will depend when the game will be run, as my schedule varies week to week)
"Oderint Dum Metuant" - Emperor Caligula

"Experience is not what happens to a man; It is what a man does with what happens to him." - Aldous Huxley

PCs: Sambiir TaKorc-Wands, Vairc Delvaux, Kell Ironclaw, Zander Stormwave
tachus

Postby Talinor » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:58 am

One elder (in age) dwarf a few daily log ins from level 8.

Kraygn might as well go. it's better then sitting around drinking this excuse for ale that the waterhavians claim is good.

((armored tankish type...better get to spending his meager funds...))
Talinor

Postby Kemian » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Enialas fits the bill for this adventure. Wizard 6/Nightmare spinner 2 with a diverse range of spells. What day and times are good for this adventure?
Kemian

Postby ManthisFocht » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Theo thumbs the loose strings on his tunic and sighs, maybe this will be his calling for a true adventure...
ManthisFocht

Postby JuneBarcarolle » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Shuri has always been curious about this so-called dungeon ever since she first heard of it. She would be willing to lend a hand as well should the party need a tracker.

((7th level druid. Must be willing to work with a half orc. *g* Times and availability could be interesting.))
I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
JuneBarcarolle

Postby Ian » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Maera's always up for learning something new and interesting about this city. She'd be more than happy to drag her shabby 8th-level self along for the trip.
Ian

Postby Mark » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 pm

((Ok, we're going to roll with Saturday at 9EST/6 chat. Whoever shows gets a spot, provided it doesn't end up being too many. See you then!))
I move the stars for no one. You've run so long you've run so far. Your eyes can be so cruel.  Just as I can be so cruel.
Mark

Postby X Man » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:00 am

Lowell tilts his head to one side as he scans over the posting. It was never a random trek that led into Undermountain. His curiosity getting the better of him, he decides to seek out this Kasim fellow. Who knows, maybe he'd find the test he'd been looking for, and maybe a dagger or two for his collection. In any event, it would be good to get out of the Dock Ward and stretch his legs a bit.

(( 9th level with a smattering of rogue - may be a decent contributor in a dungeoncrawl ))
X Man

Return to In Character Roleplaying