Cellarer's Guild Hiring Mercenaries

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Cellarer's Guild Hiring Mercenaries

Postby Stam » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:25 pm

The Cellarer's Guild has posted publicly, in several prominent mercenary-populated locales, the following notice:
Looking for Discrete Individuals wrote:The Guild of Cellarers requires the services of competent individuals or small groups to clear specific, delineated blocks or areas of Waterdeep's sewers, waterways and related spaces.

Rewards in accordance with Guild estimates of risk, plus generous salvage rights.

Large mercenary outfits need not apply. Interested individuals should contact the central Guild offices in the Castle Ward for further details.

[OoCly: This is the current primary plothook for my Wednesday daytime group, although - given the scale - it can easily become more than that. Or can involve another DM or pDM with interest and time.

If you want additional information, either ICly or OoCly, look me up!]
Stam

Re: Cellarer's Guild Hiring Mercenaries

Postby Amaryllis_Underbough » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:19 pm

I am interested in joining the guild please write back.
Amaryllis_Underbough

Re: Cellarer's Guild Hiring Mercenaries

Postby Stam » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 pm

[The guild isn't looking for new members, just contractors. I'll be running something on Wednesday (see other thread with timing for that). Otherwise, if you'd like to hunt for more information, look me up or send me a fPM with the character, their Gather Info modifier, and who or how they would be looking.]
Stam

Return to In Character Roleplaying