Something wicked this way comes

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Re: Something wicked this way comes

Postby adragonb » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Smiling back at Ryan," Ryan, you're a man that deals with blades very efficiently. You having visions is something new to you, and I haven't ever dealt with visions before. So I just want to see what you will do if you have another vision. That's all. Anyways I trust you Ryan, I have no fear of you hurting me." Aulric rests his chin on his right palm , with his right elbow on his legs and continued to watch Ryan with much enthused curiousity.
adragonb

Postby tooitalian » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Ryan wasn't smiling. Instead he just looked at Aulric blankly for about 3 minutes, his face a steel statue. Then, slowly, without breaking eye contact, he gets up off the ground and walks over slowly towards Aulric. When he is very close, he leans over, staring at Aulric. Suddenly, he grabs him by the head with both hands, and tilts Aulric's head around side to side, gazing into each ear intently, before turning his head back to facing him. With one hand he makes a fist and thunks his forehead as if rapping on a door several times, tilting his own head and leaning in as if listening for something. Seemingly not getting the expected result, he shakes his head and tilts Aulric's head back, then using both his thumbs he pulls back Aulric's lower eyelids and looks vigorously under his eyes. Finally, he releases his hold, takes a step back and puts both hands on his knees as he looks at Aulric with a sad, sad, face, as one feeling intense sorrow and compassion. He turns around with a heavy sigh, walks back tio his previous spot and sits as before, yet this time he was hanging his head low and muttering softly, "Its a is a shame, a real shame." over and over, until at last, he looks back up at Aulric, his eyes wet "I am so sorry, but after many observations and a through investigation, I must tell you the bad news." Ryan intakes his air sharply, turns his head away and down then lets it all out slowly. He turns his head back and looks at Aulric directly in the eyes, and says with the same matter of fact tone as before, "You have an incurable disease. It is called, stupidity."
He who laughs last, laughs alone.
tooitalian

Postby adragonb » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:16 am

Letting Ryan examined him, Aulric stayed relaxed until he was done and sitting back down. After the statement of stupidity, Aulric raises his eyebrows in mock surprise," Really!?!?! Well you could of just nicely asked me to leave you be, you know. As for stupidity, I have to say I live and learn. The married couple idea wasn't the greatest but hey, it was my first time. As for me watching you, please forgive me. I shall let you be." Aulric stands up and goes to the edge of the cliff. Peering down to see the progress of Sera.
adragonb

Postby Murdling » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:41 am

She really did move remarkably quickly when it came to this kind of thing. They'd only had enough time for a few exchanges and stares but there she was just about halfway down and making quick work of it. Pausing to negotiate a particularly awkwardly arranged outcropping by clinging to the bottom of it and disappearing briefly from sight.
Murdling

Postby Jiriki » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:50 am

(Erm... No one is to reach the bottom prior to my scene please?)
Jiriki

Postby Shamsy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:52 pm

He chortles at the exchange between Aulric and Ryan. Rolling his eyes, he mutters something about not getting a grandpa nap and joins Aulric to watch. "Like a little spider no?" He comments as the hin scampers at a remarkable rate.

Deciding he still isn't fond of heights Burgon goes to stand behind Aulric patiently. "Do let me know when she reaches the bottom." He requests of Aulric.
Of course it's evil! Kill it!
Shamsy

Postby adragonb » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Nodding to Burgon's comment," I will let you know when Sera finally makes it down there.". Keeping an eye on the Hin and his familiar, Aulric hopes the descent down goes smoothly.
adragonb

Postby Deaths_Mask » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Agreeing to Aurlic's benign plan he just leans against a tree and crosses his legs at the ankles as he waits, chuckling at the exchange between Aulric and Ryan. At least no one has started fires or tried to kill each other... yet.
Deaths_Mask

Previous

Return to In Character Roleplaying