The Revolution

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

The Revolution

Postby Kemian » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:06 am

Howard, Aulric, and Lenia all returned safely to Waterdeep having survived the attack of the hellcats and even the betrayal of one of their own. The time had come for the meeting and Howard was able to get confirmed reports from the two performing the scrying that they had successfully located the meeting place for this revolution which seemed to be lead by a single Charismatic female leader they called Lady Ledezma. Described as an almost preternaturally beautiful woman she was using each of her five companions as local points of contact for recruiting and coordination of the groups rabble rousing. Lady Ledezma is shy it would seem that she meets with her local cell leaders but not average members. The answer to this problem seems simple, if you cut off the head of the snake the body will die. Lillith is able to advise that she has a general idea where Ledezma is located but her organization has been unable to get any specifics on what protections she has in place. The five cell leaders locations are easier to locate but they have more minions. So you are left with a choice, locate and disrupt each cell or risk going to Ledezma's stronghold with little or no information.

(Hopefully we can continue this tonight at 8:30 PM EDT)
Kemian

Re: The Revolution

Postby adragonb » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Aulric will be available tonight! ((Wife doesn't have any issues with me playing!!))
adragonb

Postby Kemian » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:49 am

Howard, Aulric, Lenia, Kaleolani, and Venegas stood victorious after a fevered battle. Battered and bruised and wounded they had managed to defeat Ogre's, Ogre Magi, Bearded Devil's and even what turned out to be a human somehow possessed by powerful creature from the Lower Planes. Faust Von Hamartia thanks each of you personally for returning his own body to his control.

In exchange for the recovery of the fiendish weapons, Lilith's Uncle is able to provide your group with a substantial number of magical items and trinkets which the newly freed Faust Von Hamartia is happy to match. All together, the two groups put together the following items for you to either take for yourselves or resell.

Amulet of Retributive Healing – 1000 GP resale
Know Stone – Lightning Bolt – 4500 GP resale
Ioun Stone of Intellect +2 – 4000 GP resale
Pearl of Power 2nd Level – 2000 GP resale
+2 Mithral Chain shirt – 2550 GP resale
Dust of Dryness – 400 GP resale
2 x Belt of Health + 2 – 2000 GP Each Resale
550 GP

If everything is sold and the gold is split you will each receive 3800 GP. (XP has already been awarded. Please post dibs in this thread.)

P.S.

Each of you also gets one of the following potions:
Cure Serious Wounds
Displacement
Haste
Heroism
Remove Blindness/Deafness
Remove Curse
Kemian

Postby Stam » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:23 am

Howard would like the Pearl of Power, Dust of Dryness, and a potion of Remove Curse.
Stam

Postby J.C. » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:24 am

Venegas mulls over the items and decides on one of the Belt of Health and a potion of CSW, and the +2 Mithral Chain Shirt.
Last edited by J.C. on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J.C.

Postby JuneBarcarolle » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:37 am

Lenia would be interested in the other belt of Health and a potion of Cure Blindness. The rest she's be fine with cash.

Thanks for running!
JuneBarcarolle

Postby adragonb » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:07 pm

Aulric will accept a potion of cure blindness/ deafness and is interested in the knowstone of Lightning bolt. ((OOC I'm aware that gold will be deducted from Aulric's inventory to cover the remaining balance))
adragonb

Postby Seekerthefallen » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:34 pm

The Amulet of R. Healing, and gold..POtion of Haste I guess.
"Even if you silence me, My silence will still defy you"-Me

"It's not Lying...It's Neglecting the important parts"-Me

"I'm Not stealing.. I'm borrowing with the intention of not returning."-Me
Seekerthefallen

Postby Kemian » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Loot added; If I missed anything drop me a Forum PM.

Thanks for playing folks.
Kemian

Return to In Character Roleplaying