PRC requirements

A place to discuss the setting, rules and anything else Out of Character.

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

PRC requirements

Postby Sister » Wed May 07, 2014 9:19 am

I want to take legendary captain as a PRC but the requirements say i need leadership as a feat in order to take the prc.

I'm told that leadership isn't allowed on site so I need to know if the PRC is banned too or is there a way to work around having leadership?
Sister

Re: PRC requirements

Postby Stam » Wed May 07, 2014 9:45 am

Stormwrack House Errata has been checked; no changes to the PrC are listed there.

So you have the following...
Core Errata wrote:Feat - Leadership (DMG): This feat is not available for use on this site. Contact one of the site DMs if you are interested in taking levels in an approved Prestige Class that requires this feat.
Stam

Postby tachus » Wed May 07, 2014 9:59 am

I had a PC at one point that had just gotten into that PrC shortly before leadership was banned... I believe it was decided that you can get into the PrC without leadership, but as such, you would not get the benefits of the enhanced leadership score ability the PrC provides, nor any additional ability that will take the place of that boost to leadership...
"Oderint Dum Metuant" - Emperor Caligula

"Experience is not what happens to a man; It is what a man does with what happens to him." - Aldous Huxley

PCs: Sambiir TaKorc-Wands, Vairc Delvaux, Kell Ironclaw, Zander Stormwave
tachus

Postby Sister » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:03 am

I want to take legendary captian as a PRC. can I take that without the leadership feat? I can't see using the feat very often and could it be done without it?
Sister

Postby Seekerthefallen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:37 pm

Dont' quote me: but, I'm certain it can be done without the Leadership, as stated. Without that, you wouldn't get the bonus from the feat. Including all effects it grants the PRC. But you would have to have all the other requirements of it.

http://dndtools.eu/classes/legendary-captain/
"Even if you silence me, My silence will still defy you"-Me

"It's not Lying...It's Neglecting the important parts"-Me

"I'm Not stealing.. I'm borrowing with the intention of not returning."-Me
Seekerthefallen

Return to OOC Questions, Answers & Discussions