Communing with Nature!

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Communing with Nature!

Postby raskule » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:48 am

*Aruka, Callistar, Daethan and Inacio are all preparing for a trip to Ardeep. Callistar seeks to look for plants and herbs and possibly an elven ruin if they might chance upon one. But the two going alone wasn't such a good idea, so Callistar suggested they has others. Aruka did so, asking Inacio and Daethan who agreed. The group set about then planning their trip. Noting what supplies they might need. Seeing as two of the members couldn't ride, it was suggested a wagon would be used for transportation to and from the forest, of which Callistar said he'd arrange. Inacio advised he was preparing some scrolls that could be of use and Callistar made similar comments of magical preparation. Furthermore, Callistar and Inacio thought it might be beneficial to seek knowledge of Ardeep in the libraries of the city, and Daethan would seek similar knowledge among the temples. Aruka is from Ardeep, but much of the ancient forest is unexplored by her, looking into information about her home would prove beneficial as well, to her. Having all agreed upon tasks to complete, supplies to gather and transportation to arrange, the group set about making ready for their journey, a few days hence.*

(This is preparation for the scene of a trip to Ardeep involving Aruka, Callistar, Daethan and Inacio, on Sunday 9/11/16 to begin at 8pm cdt/9pm est, this is intended as a one shot scene, hopefully, baring any unforeseen issues, it will be so. It is being run by Ian, thanks looking forward to seeing you all Sunday!)
raskule

Re: Communing with Nature!

Postby raskule » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:00 am

Just a reminder to those involved in this scene, please do not forget our continuation of this scene happening tomorrow(Sunday 9/18) night same time(8pm cst/9pm est) as last week. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all again and plunging ahead!
raskule

Postby raskule » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:31 am

Okay, so things shifted for Winter, and he informed me he has to work til 10pm pst Sunday. I am going to suggest we push back to Wednesday(9/21) So he can participate still. What do you all think? Does this work, not work for anyone? We'd be meeting same time 8pm ct/9pm est and ending around same time as last time. Which is likely no later than 10pm cst/11pm est.
Let me know guys, thanks!
raskule

Postby Ian » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:41 pm

raskule wrote:Okay, so things shifted for Winter, and he informed me he has to work til 10pm pst Sunday. I am going to suggest we push back to Wednesday(9/21) So he can participate still. What do you all think? Does this work, not work for anyone? We'd be meeting same time 8pm ct/9pm est and ending around same time as last time. Which is likely no later than 10pm cst/11pm est.
Let me know guys, thanks!

I am going on vacation starting Wednesday and will not be back until the following Sunday night (9/25).
Ian

Postby Spectre » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:21 pm

I should be ok with evenings starting that late except Monday night, I have a local tabletop ravenloft game that will keep me out till probably 11pm est Monday night. On the ending time my cut off should be no later than 12am est... any weeknight. I'll have school the next morning.
Spectre

Postby raskule » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Would it be possible to try for Tuesday at the time we would for Sunday?
raskule

Postby Ian » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:58 am

raskule wrote:Would it be possible to try for Tuesday at the time we would for Sunday?

I should be able to make this work if everyone else can, yes.
Ian

Postby Lifeinwinter » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:44 pm

I can do that
Lifeinwinter

Postby raskule » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Well, we can continue tuesday or... Winter can tell me he got off work early and is headed home now... *shakes a fist*
raskule

Postby Xeno » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:26 pm

I think this adventure needs to be renamed "Falling down a hill while trying to ignore nature."
Xeno

Postby Lifeinwinter » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:22 am

My Sunday is Zonked again. Working until 10pm Pacific. I am going to try to move or trade that shift with a coworker. Will keep everyone updated
Lifeinwinter

Postby Ian » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Lifeinwinter wrote:My Sunday is Zonked again. Working until 10pm Pacific. I am going to try to move or trade that shift with a coworker. Will keep everyone updated

I believe we were targeting 9/27 anyway, 'cause I likely won't get home from my vacation until pretty late that day. If I'm in early enough and up for running after that drive on Sunday, I'll swing by and see if people are around, but odds are Tuesday's our better target.
Ian

Postby Lifeinwinter » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Oh good. I have my schedule for 27. That is free as can be, honey bee. I will intentionally lead us all to death then.
Lifeinwinter

Postby Xeno » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Work is keeping away from home until later tonight. I probably can't make it. I am sorry
Xeno

Postby raskule » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:45 pm

How late? Do we want to continue anyway or do we want to maybe see if we can try for tomorrow?
raskule

Next

Return to In Character Roleplaying