Looking for work/adventure

In Character Announcements, Narratives, News and Events

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Looking for work/adventure

Postby David » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:35 pm

*Kristoff felt that wanderlust once more, the desire to get out there and feel some excitement. In hopes of finding something, he begins to visit taverns, inns, and other places where people gather in hopes of finding someone who is in need of his services, whether as a guide, a leatherworker, or as a Druid with knowledge of the wilds. He leaves his name with inn keepers and tavern owners of the more popular inns and taverns in case they hear of people looking for help*

(Essentially wanting to get in on some adventuring so if any groups have need of another party member, they have the means of tracking him down)
David

Re: Looking for work/adventure

Postby Shamsy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:53 pm

Mror Darkbeard and his companion halfling have been discussing a forey of late, so perhaps they may run into Kristoff in one of the inns, or while Mror is on patrol with the Watch.

Shalla Mottlebrush is also looking desperately for work, friends and a chance to do good. She may be found in the alleyways behind inns with her animal companion, a fat rat called Fink, digging through bins for scraps.

((It helps to post PC levels David, so please forgive me but I checked Kristoff who is 4th level. Mror is 3rd and Shalla will soon be 2+1. Alternatively I'm happy to run a one shot with potential to link to others not this coming weekend but maybe next.))
Of course it's evil! Kill it!
Shamsy

Postby David » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:32 pm

(Np and I will remember that. Just let me know when people want to run something and I will try to free up that time, evenings are best for me)
David

Postby The Redneck » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Nolan--either Mror's companion halfling or a different one, is level 3.

And Falcon is always up for some work, especially nautical-related, at level 2.
The Redneck

Return to In Character Roleplaying