The Main Event!

A place to discuss the setting, rules and anything else Out of Character.

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

The Main Event!

Postby Kemian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Okay people, I am organizing an Event scene to kick off my latest round of plot Shenanigans.

"But Kemian what do you mean when you say Event?"

I am glad you asked. What I mean is that I intend to run a big scene to include as many Players as can possibly make it to join in the fun. You can bring 1 character of any level you like. I have done this a handful of times over the years and I always enjoy it immensely, My record is 15 PC's in 1 event...it would be awesome if we could break that.

Sunday between 7 PM EST and 10 PM EST is the most likely time frame for this because it is the best time I can make certain that I will be available without interruption. Though I could in theory do it on Monday evening if there is a big enough outcry.

Please post here if you could make the suggested time in any of the next 3 Sundays. If I don't get a large enough response I will consider trying to do it at another time.

Thanks,

Kemian
Kemian

Re: The Main Event!

Postby Kemian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:16 pm

P.S. I could adjust the time frame a little either earlier or later depending on responses, there is a little wiggle room on the start time on Sunday.
Kemian

Postby JuneBarcarolle » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Later would be better for me. 7pm is right in the middle of my time with the kids. 9pm is ideal for me, though I might be able to hop on around 8:30 if you don't mind me being REALLY distracted.
JuneBarcarolle

Postby adragonb » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:24 pm

I should be able to do this on the given Sundays, and the time frame decided by the majority will be fine also.
adragonb

Postby Cathaidan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:56 pm

Sundays are perfect for me. Mondays it would have to be later, due to my screwed up schedule this semester.
Cathaidan

Postby tachus » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:09 am

I wouldn't be able to do this Sunday, but could be there next week (the 14th)
"Oderint Dum Metuant" - Emperor Caligula

"Experience is not what happens to a man; It is what a man does with what happens to him." - Aldous Huxley

PCs: Sambiir TaKorc-Wands, Vairc Delvaux, Kell Ironclaw, Zander Stormwave
tachus

Postby J.C. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:53 am

I just need to know time and date. I'm retired!
J.C.

Postby David » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:47 am

I don't usually get home from work till 8:30pm est but I could probably be able to get on after that. If I had some advanced notice, I might even be able to get the day off.

David
David

Postby raskule » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:25 pm

I'll try to be there.
raskule

Postby Spectre » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 pm

I am scheduled for this coming Sunday the 7th, but have both the 14th and 21st free and clear.
Spectre

Postby Kemian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Lets shoot for Sunday January 14th 2018 at 9 PM EST as an official kick off time. Some ground rules.

1. Only 1 Character per player. (There are already rules against more than 1 PC in a scene but I thought I would reiterate it here.

2. Any approved PC of any level is welcome.

3. The scene will take place in the Trades Ward. Feel free to go in early and start RPing as you see fit.

4. Once you log your character in, please post an IC entrance detailing what your character is doing as it may effect how things begin.

5. Once I start calling for actions from PC's the 5 minute rule will be in effect. Which means you have 5 minutes to either post your actions ICly or tell me what you plan on doing or providing me with some indication that you are paying attention. After 5 minutes I will move on to the next Player and you will have to wait until the end of the round to go.

6. Please post questions about positioning or clarifications on what is happening into the room. Because if you are confused about something like that, it may be beneficial for everyone in the room to hear my answer to your question.

7. Any issues with rulings can be discussed after the scene.

Thanks everyone and I will see you next Sunday.
Kemian

Postby Arrow-Bolt » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Sounds fun... Jirgaldai Engke level 6

Thanks in advance Kemian for running this =D
Arrow-Bolt

Postby David » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Ugh, I can't believe it. I am going to be 10 xp off from leveling on Sunday the 14th.
David

Postby David » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:17 am

I wanted to apologize to everyone for my disappearance last night. I would rather not go into details but essentially I got to watch my life fall apart before my eyes and afterwards I was in no condition to try to return to play. I hope I did not delay things too much and I hope I can play with you guys again in the future.

David
David

Postby Arrow-Bolt » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:37 am

Hope things are better for you soon.
Arrow-Bolt

Next

Return to OOC Questions, Answers & Discussions